Sunday, September 6, 2009

Insomnia

So, its almost 7 o'clock in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep yet; I guess its good its labor day weekend and I have another day to recuperate from my lack of rest. My body is exhausted but my mind is always racing.
Lately I've been thinking about how you can make things happen. For instance, if you're negative, and negative thoughts and energy are present, those thoughts are usually going to be reality. On the other hand, with a positive attitude and positive energy, things are more likely to go how you wish them too. Even in a group of people, when one person has negative energy, they can effect the outcome for everyone else. Just something I've been trying to be aware of.
Anyway, it's late (to me, early to everyone else probably) and I don't know what to write.
Maybe I'll be better at this after some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment